Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Training videos?

2613 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-02 14:01:04

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic
    2014-02-21 11:44:23
    Interested in the use of the training video section..
    However US residences seems restricted to the Autel YouTube page..
    That's not such a bad thing I suppose yet a how-to or a quick setup guide for the Maxisys would be greatly appreciated let alone a video update on future plans & updates may be implemented I believe should be advised.

I'm aware this unit is rather new however in order to bring higher revenue towards Autel. It may be wise to devote more time on there new product as the Maxisys really does or at least can stand out as well as have the opportunity to surpase competitors.
    It's all based on customer support. With that said the training video section should reflect on such circumstances as well as customer input towards fellow committee members.

So my question is I suppose is what would other users like within the training video section towards there Maxisys & what does the support plan on doing towards future plans within the section?..

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-23 19:41:12

Some engineers are doing the training videos for customers showing how to use this tool. Since we are not professional cameramen, the effect is not so good, so we are thinking to find some pros to do the camera work. Pls be patient. 

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic
    2014-02-23 19:45:10 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Thank you for the reply.

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-03-02 08:32:17 (Reply to:Autel Support)

So we can expect that the videos will be there in the future? 

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic
    2014-03-02 14:01:04 (Reply to:Gbones)
    That's my understanding.
    Have to put in the fact the Maxisys line is still rather new & I'm sure Autel support team
    will keep us all informed on major updates such as this.
  Total1 Pages